Monday, January 17, 2011

Bear Swap with Joanne from Desertmountainbears.

Over a month ago, I asked Joanne if She wanted to make a swap with me, with one of her vintage looking bears! She agreed and I was very Happy!
We agreed to send our bear on  Dec 11 So they would arrive before Christmas!Edward, the bear from Joanne arrived in Belgium, good before Christmas and Gambel (my bear)
2 days ago!
GRRRRR
That was so embarrassing, but really not my fault!!
It had a lot to do with the extreme bad weather in Europe and also, with some extra safety matters involving packages imported to the states! Every parcel is opened I have heard and that causes those long shipping cues.

But Gambel finally arrived and now we can finally post about them!!
I am so happy with Edward, he is such a lovely bear!
I love his typically American "dungarees" or how is it called! Thank you so much Joanne for making this swap with me! I really loved it! :)








Alicia is getting really interested in this new bear!

Edward is the one with the jeans, Gambel is blue and Alicia orange.

3 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

Thank you Danielle for swapping with me. I love my Gambel so much. You will be seeing him soon on my blog. I am so glad to see Edward has found a friend. It was a wonderful experience, and I am glad Gambel arrived safe and sound.

Waynestonbears said...

Wow! This is so cool!

Hugs,
Wayne

Kati said...

What a great bear boy you received! His faces are cute and clothes are funny! I love him :)